Our company is, based on the approval of the Ministry of the Sea, Transport and Infrastructure, an authorized maintainer of railway vehicles.
Končar – Electric Vehicles d.d., Street Ante Babaje 1, Zagreb
deals with the maintenance of railway and light vehicles that are in use in domestic and international railway traffic as follows:
- diesel-electric multiple units DEMUs and electric multiple units EMUs
- electric locomotives
- low-floor trams
Končar – Electric vehicles d.d. maintains a fleet of trains and locomotives of domestic carriers and private leasing operators. It is our practice to have long-term contracts with our customers. In this way, they can rely on our timely and professional engagement whenever they need regular or extraordinary maintenance.
We perform various services such as preventive maintenance, service and control inspections of all levels, engine overhauls, painting, replacement of traction motor, modernization of electric locomotives, weighing and diagnostics. Within the company, there is a plant for testing vehicles and subsystems, as well as other existing infrastructure for performing all activities.
KEV has specialized workshops and infrastructure necessary for all types of repairs and maintenance on vehicles:
- Specialized workshop for welding works,
- Specialized workshop for maintenance of traction and rebound device, automatic and semi-automatic clutch, suspension and suspension elements,
- Specialized workshop for maintenance of signaling and safety and other devices
- Vehicle inspection channel from below,
- Scaffolding / racks for inspection of equipment on the roof of the vehicle,
- Turntable adjustment plant,
- Bridge cranes of appropriate capacity for disassembling vehicles,
- Train power supply connection in the 150 kVA workshop,
- Test station with polygon and power supply 25 kV 50 Hz,
- Tools, devices and technical equipment.