Information on personal data protection
KONČAR – ELEKTRIČNA VOZILA d.d., Ulica Ante Babaje 1, 10090 Zagreb, tel: 01 3496 959, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, as the manager of personal data processing, protects your privacy, and only processes personal data that is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and the categories of personal data that we collect to fulfill the purpose are as follows:
- Identifikacijski podaci: ime i prezime;
- Kontakt podaci: elektronička adresa (e-mail).
Information about the personal data protection officer
Purpose of processing and legal basis for processing personal data
We collect and process your personal data in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, for the purpose of providing answers to your submitted inquiries and dealing with objections and complaints received by us. you refer.
We collect and process your personal data, listed above, because they are necessary for us to be able to contact you again regarding the delivery of an answer to the submitted inquiry, and we do not use them for any other purpose.
Source of personal data
We process personal data that is limited to what is necessary to fulfill the above purpose.
We collect and process personal data fairly, legally and transparently, and take care of their accuracy, completeness, up-to-dateness and security by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
The processing of your data based on our legitimate interests is subject to special rules that allow you to object to such processing at any time, based on your particular situation. Legitimate interests based on which Končar – Električna vozila d.d. process your personal data are:
- contacting clients (marketing) for the purpose of delivering answers to inquiries
Obligation to keep personal data
We collect and process personal data in a way that ensures adequate security and confidentiality in their processing and enables effective application of data protection principles, reduction of the amount of data, scope of their processing, storage period and their availability. We take all appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to prevent accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized use, disclosure, inspection or access to data.
We undertake to keep your personal data in accordance with the highest applicable standards, which means that we will not disclose or make them available to third parties, except in the following cases:
- if you expressly consent in writing to the disclosure of certain confidential information for a specific purpose or to a specific person;
- if the data is needed by the Ministry of the Interior or the competent state attorney’s office for the purposes of performing tasks within their jurisdiction;
- if the data is needed by the court or notary public for the proceedings it leads, and the presentation of this data is required in writing;
- in cases determined by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL, which refer to the possibility and rules of personal data processing carried out by processors on behalf of the client.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
In all of the aforementioned cases, we will disclose your personal data exclusively to the third parties expressly mentioned above and/or persons expressly prescribed in the above and other laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Croatia, and the same will not be forwarded to third parties without a legal obligation.
Period in which personal data will be stored
We will keep your personal data until the purpose of processing for which they were collected is fulfilled. After the end of the purpose for which they were collected, we no longer use your personal data and they will be deleted.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data
- the right to access personal data – you have the right to access your personal data that we process about you and you can request detailed information, in particular about the purpose of their processing, about the type/categories of personal data that are processed including insight into your personal data, about the recipients or categories of recipients and about the expected period in which personal data will be stored. Access to personal data can be limited only in cases prescribed by Union law or our national legislation, i.e. when such a limitation respects the essence of the fundamental rights and freedoms of others.
- right to correction – you have the right to request correction or addition of personal data if your data is not correct, complete and up-to-date. To do this, send your request to us as the controller in writing, including electronic form of communication.
- the right to deletion – you have the right to ask us to delete personal data relating to you if we have illegally processed them, if personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose of processing, if you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6. paragraph 1 point (a) or article 9 paragraph 2 point (a) and if there is no other legal basis for processing, if you have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 paragraph 1 of the General Regulation on Protection data and if there are no stronger legitimate reasons for processing.
- Please take into account that there are reasons that prevent immediate deletion, for example to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, and we will inform you in detail about each individual claim;
- the right to restriction of processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your data:
if you dispute the accuracy of personal data during the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of that data,
if the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion and instead request the restriction of the use of that data,
if we no longer need the data for processing purposes, but you are requesting it in order to establish, exercise and defend legal claims,
if you objected to the processing;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this data to another controller, if the processing is based on consent or a contract and is carried out by automated means;
- the right to object – you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time, if the processing is based on our legitimate interests, including the creation of a profile, or if we process your data for direct marketing purposes;
- right to withdraw consent – when processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing that was based on consent before it was withdrawn. You can do the above in the same way as you gave your consent, as well as by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone 098 192 4732;
the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data does not comply with the Regulation. At the same time, the supervisory authority informs you about the progress and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a legal remedy based on Article 78.
- the right to compensation for damages – if you have suffered (non)property damage due to violation of relevant legal provisions, you have the right to compensation from us or the processor for the damage suffered. Court proceedings for exercising the right to compensation for damages are conducted before the courts that are competent according to the law of the state (Article 79, paragraph 2).
You can request the exercise of the aforementioned rights, taking into account the exceptions provided for the withdrawal of consent and the filing of a complaint, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at the address KONČAR – ELEKTRIČNA VOZILA d.d., Ulica Ante Babaje 1, 10090 Zagreb. In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity, thereby protecting your rights and privacy. Upon your request, we will provide you with information on the actions taken from Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation without undue delay and in any case within one month of receiving the request.
If your requests are clearly unfounded or excessive, especially due to their frequent repetition, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to act on the request.
The provision of the above-mentioned personal data, except for those provided based on your consent, is a necessary condition for the achievement of a specific purpose, i.e. for the provision of an answer to the submitted inquiry. Accordingly, you have the right to withhold the provision of such data, but in that case Končar – Električna vozila d.d. will not be able to fulfill their obligations in providing their services.
The official website www.koncar-kev.hr uses the so-called cookies – text files placed on the user’s computer by the Internet server, through which the Internet access service provider (ISP) displays the website.
Cookies are created when the browser on the user’s device loads the visited web destination, which then sends data to the browser and creates a text file (cookie). The browser retrieves and sends a cookie to the server of the website when the user returns to it.
Our pages use technical cookies (mandatory cookies, cannot be turned off) that are necessary for the website to function, functional cookies (can be turned off) that enable the website to provide improved functionality and personalization, and marketing cookies (can be turned off) that enable recording of visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the effectiveness of our website.
On the website www.koncar-kev.hr, the manager of personal data processing has integrated components of the Google Analytics service. Google Analytics is a service for collecting and analyzing data about the behavior of visitors on the website. Among other things, the web analytics service collects data about the website from which the respondent came, which subpages he visited or how often and for how long he views a certain subpage. Web analytics are used to optimize the website and to analyze online advertising.
You can change the settings of your internet browser yourself so that you can choose whether to approve or reject requests to save cookies, delete saved cookies automatically when you close your internet browser, and the like. You have the right to turn off cookies. Internet browsers are usually programmed to accept cookies by default, but you can easily adjust this by changing your browser settings.
If you disable cookies in your internet browser, you will not be able to use some of the functionalities on the websites.