Modernization of electrical
Končar – Electric Vehicles d.d., has many years of experience in the modernization of electric locomotives. Locomotives that are modernized and thyristorized in the company Končar – Electric Vehicles d.d. are now used in the fleets of numerous operators in the countries of Southeast Europe.
- Redesign of the driver's cabin according to the technical, safety, ergonomic and aesthetic regulations and requirements
- Replacement of existing main drive inverters with new, modern inverters
- Installation of modern static converters of auxiliary drive
- Installation of a new air compressor
- Digitalization – implementation of a microprocessor control system
- Installation of energy consumption measurement system according to EN50463
- Increasing reliability and availability of vehicles in traffic
- Increased uptime between two major repairs
- Reduction of operating and maintenance costs
- Increasing traction performance of locomotives
- Implementation of the automatic driving function (speed maintenance)
- Implementation of effective wheel slide protection
- Ergonomic and comfortable driver working environment
- Installation of an energy consumption measurement system according to EN50463.